MINDFUL MARKET - Produce provided by the PUGP
We just partnered with the owners of Mindful Brewing, a new micro-brewery that is under construction in Castle Shannon, to offer the "Mindful Market." This farmers market will be set up from 9 am - 2 pm the 2nd Sunday of every month from 6/14 - 10/11.
The address is 3759 Library Road in Castle Shannon - the site of the former McGinnes Brothers Market.
Here is a shot of the arugula that we'll be selling along with the below list of additional vendors and grocery items.
1. Burgh Bites
2. Las Palmas
3. Peace, Love, and Little Donuts
Products available for purchase:
1. Arugula from the Pittsburgh Urban Gardening Project
2. Grass fed/grass finished beef, Kale, Lettuce, Zucchini from Clarion River Organics
3. Free range eggs (and CSA registration) from Big Horn Ranch
4. Homemade granola, trail mix, and energy protein balls - all made with high quality ingredients and love
5. CR Bakery Co. - best biscotti you will ever have
6. Bergles Apiary Local Honey
7. Too Cute pet accessories
8. Body scrubs
9. Jarred organic chopped tomatoes
10. Organic salsa
11. Killer Bloody Mary mix
12. Honey puffed spelt
13. Strong Stride - Greek yogurt nutrition bars and fitness dvd's
14. Fresh floral bouquets